Westland Shopping is a large shopping mall located in Anderlecht (Brussels) since 50 years.
Westland’s goal was to grow their community on social media and to engage with it, especially through key moments (store openings, animation during parties, …).
To achieve this goal our socialsky advisors have developed a strategy that includes several phases:
- Definition of a Social Media strategy where we define the objectives, the targets, the content pillars, the tone of voice as well as the creative ideas for the publications and their different formats.
- Creation of a monthly editorial schedule of minimum 16 posts on Facebook and Instagram and boosted on relevant targets.
- Management of the mobile application notifications via a monthly calendar of 4 notifications.
- Conversation management and daily management of social accounts.
- Implementation of a reporting to evaluate the strategy in place.